Delicious summer cocktails to serve at your next dinner party.
June 29, 2021
After long months of lockdowns, the world is slowly opening up for dinner parties, celebrations and Danish hygge again. And we understand if you want to start your summer dinner party with a bang! Therefore, we wanted to give you our recommendations for two summer cocktail recipes that are simple and quick to make and absolutely delicious.
Here are our summer drink recommendations to surprise your guests with:
Gin Basil Smash
This is the perfect cocktail for a warm summer night. Surprisingly refreshing and with a great taste of basil.
This is how to make it:
12 fresh basil leaves
2 shots gin
3/4 shot lemon juice
1/3 shot sugar syrup
- Muddle the basil in the base of a shaker
- Add the other ingredients and shake with some of the ice cubes
- Fine strain the drink into a tall glass filled with ice
- Enjoy with friends!
4 fresh mint leaves
3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
3/4 ounce simple syrup
2 ounces light rum
3 ouncres watermelon puree, strained
club soda, to taste
1. Muddle the mint leaves, lime juice and syrup in the base of a shaker or a tall glass
2. Fill the glass with ice cuves and add the rum and watermelon puree
3. Top with some club soda to fill the glass
4. Stir well and enjoy!
Let’s get ready for summer with these drinks!